This winter the club will return to Jay Peak in January (though later than previous years). Also back this year is the season's pass with no blackout dates for the rest of the season! (This may be the last year this is available). Spend a week in January with the BEST crew and ski the rest of the season for FREE! Remember, Jay has stayed open into May for the last 10 years or so.
- This trip doesn't require a flight. That single fact eliminates lots of uncertainty
- This is a drive yourself trip- you pick who is in the car with you
- This trip is perfectly scheduled to avoid the busiest days at Jay- we have had the mountain to ourselves in the past
- You can choose who you room with and spend time with them or other members of the group- your choice
Will you wait in lift lines? NO! Can you wake up at 8 and make the coveted 1st Tram? Yup! Can get up, sip your coffee, and look out the window of your condo to see what the conditions are like first hand? Yes! If you have never skied down to your unit at lunchtime, unclipped AT THE FRONT DOOR, and gone inside to make a sandwich and a cold one just to be right back out (or maybe not!) 30 mins later, you need to go on this trip!
Jay Peak Stats:
Terrain - 385 Acres, 50 Miles of Trails
Glades Terrain - 100+ Acres
Summit Elevation - 3968 Feet
Vertical Drop - 2153 Feet
Lifts - 9 (1 Tram, 4 Quads, 1 Triple, 1 Double, 2 Surface Lifts)
Average Snowfall - 359. inches annually
Manmade Snow - 80% Coverage
Trails - 81 (20% Novice, 40% Intermediate, 40% Advanced
Terrain Parks - 4
12 miles groomed Nordic Trails
- Closest lodging to the Tramway and Pumphouse.
- Ski in/ski out access
- 2 bedroom/1 bath with full kitchen and washer/dryer
- $845 pp (4 person occupancy)
- Newest Accommodations
- 2 bedroom/2 bath with full kitchen and washer/drye
- Easy walk or shuttle to hotel
- $675 pp (4 person occupancy)
- ski in/ski out
- continental breakfast included
Room Occupancy Rate pp
Single $ 1300.00
Double $ 885.00
In the past, Jay Peak offered complimentary lift tickets on day of arrival. This will no longer be offered for the 2023 trip. If an entire unit wants to arrive early on Sunday and ski, they can purchase discounted tickets at the rate of $26.50 per person on Sunday.
Day Access to Waterpark
Mail Completed Trip Form
with payment to:
113 Cottage Rd.
Windham, ME 04062
50% Deposit Due October 23
Final Payment Due December 2
Cancellation and refund policy: There are no refunds for the trip except if you find a replacement, then you will be reimbursed upon request. For more information see the cancellation/refund policy on our website.
Due to new mountain ownership, this will most likely be the last year for each person on the trip receiving a Jay Peak Season's Pass with no blackout dates for the rest of the year.
NOTE: The complimentary Season's Pass carries no value and as such it cannot be redeemed, extended or deferred. If someone does not use the pass after coming on the trip, there is no option for a refund.
There are many on mountain lodging and airBnB options in the area for a return trip.