Ski the “Top of Colorado”
See the posting on our Wild Apricot-based site here: https://nhskiclub.wildapricot.org/trips
January 30 – February 6
Join us for an escape to an undisturbed former mining town tucked away in a box canyon, surrounded by peaks of the San Juan Mountains: the largest concentration of 13,000’ and 14,000’ peaks in North America – the Top of Colorado! You’ll discover miles of uncrowded slopes and diverse terrain – over 2000 skiable acres!
The readers of Ski Magazine have rated Telluride as the top ski destination in Colorado. “Vintage charm, modern amenities and breath taking scenery have travelers leaving the crowds behind and choosing Telluride”, voting it #1 in Scenery, #1 in Character and #1 in Overall Satisfaction.
Trip Cost $ 2450 and Includes:
- 7 nights lodging at the Fabulous 4* Peaks Resort
- R/T Air – United Airlines – Boston – Montrose
- Bus transfers to/from airport including Bus Driver gratuity
- 5 Day Ski Pass (-$375 for Non-skiers / Epic Pass holders) 4 & 6 day options available
- Full Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet Daily offering social time to plan your day
- Welcome Pizza Party at the Crazy Elk Restaurant
- Group Dinner on the Town
- Apres Ski Socials
- Free Gondola access to all mountain services including to the historic mining town of Telluride, with additional dining and apres ski options, historical sites and shopping.
- 7-Nights Peaks Resort and Spa, located in the heart of the upper Mountain Village
- All room with 1 or 2 King Size beds
- Located trail side offering ski-in, ski-out convenience
- Ski Valet with Ski & heated Boot service
- On site Spa & fitness center offering Roman Baths & Hot tubs, Heated indoor/outdoor pool, Steam rooms & dry Sauna.
Located in the stunning San Juan Mountain Range, far away from the congestion of the ski resorts along the Rt 70 corridor, Telluride feels like your own private mountain.
Elevation: 12,515’, Base is 8725’
Vertical Drop: 4425’
Total Acres: 2000+
Longest Run: 4.6 miles
Temperature: Average high of 39°, low of 8°
For more information contact:
Nancy KC at firstname.lastname@example.org (603) 533-7576, or
Patty Norton @ Npatty@aol.com 603-438-9567
Registrations will be accepted starting on August 1, 2020. Deposit of $1000 due by September 15 to confirm registration, availability is limited. Balance due by October 15, 2020. Make checks payable to: NH Ski Club. Mail with completed form to Trip Leader: Nancy Keenom Caron 1465 Hooksett Rd Unit #1016 Hooksett, NH 03106-1821 603-533-7576 email@example.com