• What we’ll do:
A great winter activity. All the fun of sledding without the hike back up the hill. No lessons, no equipment to bring. Tube is provided, you have the fun. Just hold onto your tube, step onto the conveyor carpet and up you go. There are 8 tubing lanes at the Bonneville’s Family Thrill Hill.
The 5 Corporate NH Ski Club Race teams will be skiing their runs as you tube.
• What to bring:
* Wear warm ski clothes, pants, jacket, hat, mittens & boots.
* You must fill out a TUBING RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER form.
The Waiver form will be on a clipboard at the counter in the lodge for
you to sign upon arrival, or you can Download at
www.mcintyreskiarea.com and bring it, filled out, with you.
• Important to know:
* Tubing tickets can be purchased in the lodge at the counter for 6-8pm
for $23.00. You cannot reserve tickets or purchase tickets in advance.
This month’s [Feb] Spectrum Newspaper has a discount coupon for $4.00. Nancy KC has 20 of the coupons. Let her know, via MEETUP REPLY, if you will need one.
* If you went to the Warren Miller Movie, you will have a voucher for a
Free Tubing Ticket.
* The lodge will be open to NH Ski Club members for liquid libation,
AFTER tubing 7:30 – 8:30pm. Bring your NH Ski Club membership card
to show with your photo ID, if asked, to get into the lodge for apres tubing.
* NH Ski Club Racers can show their Race ID to Tube FREE this evening…,
* The Snow Tubing session is for 2 hours.
YOU MUST RSVP VIA MEETUP!
A GROUP HEAD COUNT is needed to give McIntyre FRIDAY, 2/14, SO THAT THEY HAVE APPROPRIATE STAFFING.
* RACER – RSVP IF YOU INTEND TO TUBE.
* NEED A COUPON VOUCHER – RSVP, & ANSWER THAT ?
* YOU HAVE A FREE TUBING TICKET FROM THE WARREN MILLER MOVIE
BOGO BAG – RSVP, & ANSWER THAT?
REMEMBER TO FILL OUT the TUBING RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER. UPON ARRIVAL to the counter at the lodge……. NOT RACE MEMBERS.
Race Team Members, You will need to get your race times in FIRST! Remember to bring Hiking Boots. You will not be able to Tube in Ski Boots.